|This article is incomplete and may require expansion and/or cleanup.
Please improve the article or discuss the issue on the talk page.
- Level Requirement: 10 - 40
- Party Size: 4
- Clears per Week: 7
- Minimum Tickets Awarded: 10
In Daredevil Derby, players equip a mount and race around a track. During the race, you will come across carrots which may increase or decrease your mount's speed temporarily- the effect that occurs is random. At the end of the race, depending on how you placed, you will receive a Daredevil Derby Box that you may open for items, and everyone will get Daredevil Prize Tickets.
To access the Daredevil Derby, enter the Daredevil Faire in a party of four, enter the leftmost tent/portal, and select Daredevil Derby. Upon arrival at the racetrack, you will receive one of four random mounts in the Mount tab of your inventory. Right-click the mount to summon it, and wait at the starting line. Eventually, a counter will appear and when it decreases from 5 to 0, the line will disappear and players have to run through the track.
While running, there will be carrots at specific places, and picking up carrots will result in either an increase in speed, or a decrease in speed. New carrots replace old carrots, meaning that, if you pick up a slow-down carrot and then a speed-up carrot, the effects of the first carrot will be canceled and you will speed up -- additionally, the opposite holds true.
At the end of the course, past the finish line, there are 4 chests:
- Jeweled Chest (Front-Middle)
- Opening this chest will result in you taking first place in the race, and you will receive a Gold Daredevil Derby Box.
- Silver Chest (Right)
- Opening this chest will result in you taking second place in the race, and you will receive a Silver Daredevil Derby Box.
- Bronze Chest (Left)
- Opening this chest will result in you taking third place in the race, and you will receive a Bronze Daredevil Derby Box.
- Reward Chest (Back-Middle)
- When this chest is opened, four stacks of Daredevil Prize Tickets (x10) will appear -- one stack for each person who participated in the race.
There are four rental mounts that are randomly distributed to each of the four party members participating in the race:
- Caramelo (Movement Speed +50%)
- Chocolate (Movement Speed +50%)
- Inky Cookie (Movement Speed +60%)
- Misty White (Movement Speed +60%)