I put something up on Lily's talk page a while ago, before I went through NPC pages adding updated descriptions and the likes.
"In regards to "Her mother's name is Clara, and her father's is Leon", is this really true? I was pretty sure that Rose wasn't Lily's real sister-- Rose was brought to Harold by her birth parents, Clara and Leon, during the ... Siege of Carderock or something, while Lily is Harold's actual grandchild."
Yes, they're important, and I would have left it there if this was answered (it wasn't). If I was wrong, go ahead and add it again. →Solidustalk 02:28, 26 August 2011 (UTC)
- MMkay, just got to that point in the story myself. Yeah you're right, it's possible Rose and Lily aren't sisters, though personally I think that's still the most possible situation, since their "naming schemes" are the same, and there's no mention of whether Lily wasn't born to Clara and Leon too. (Or of mention whether Harold is Leon's or Clara's father or not.) All the same though, since it's neither confirmed nor denied, I'll leave that tidbit alone for now. AKAAkira 23:48, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
Can I ask why you are blocking all the ip's? There is a reason we don't set most abuse filters to block, for one thing, most of those addresses are proxies, so whoever was using it today is not going to be the same person using it tomorrow. Blocking them really only has the potential to block a legitimate edit. There are valid reasons for users to use proxies (editing from work or school) so throwing a lot of blocks on IP addresses is not really going to do anything about spam. --Wynthyst 07:51, 12 December 2011 (UTC)
- The abuse filter seems to be dealing with all those stupid one liners. :D --Wynthyst 23:56, 13 December 2011 (UTC)
I check up on the site every once in a while still. Today just happened to be one of those days, haha. In regards to the icons, I don't know where they came from -- you'd have to ask utai. Also, my user page thing? Do you mean the message from Tesla? I can't think of anything very productive to say. I'll probably respond to it some other time.. super lazy me.
Happy New Years to you too, and thanks for all the contributions. 〜Celadontalk 04:40, 1 January 2012 (UTC)
- Ah, just relocated the message to my talk page. I've been busy with school and stuff lately, but I'm always here to respond to messages on my talk page and to delete spam. :D 〜Celadontalk 17:11, 2 January 2012 (UTC)
I would suggest classifying them as Footwear. From what I've seen, 'Shoes' are Cleric gears, 'Boots' are Warrior gears, 'Booties' are Archer gears, and 'Heels' are Sorceress gears.
- -Superhbman 03:42, 6 January 2012 (UTC)
- (Was typing up a near essay before I realized most of it was irrelevant. -.-)
- If you're commenting about the Shoes vs Footwear thing, the main point is that the game itself lists the type as "Shoes", not "Footwear" (or "Booties" or "Heels"). If we wanted to make it easier for new editors, as well as keep it consistent to the game's categorization, "Shoes" would be better than "Footwear".
- If you're commenting about a cover-all name vs individual names thing...well, I agree now, a cover-all would probably be better. I was initially thinking of it because the weapons categories were split into their own weapon names, and not "primary weapon" or "secondary weapon" (on the front page anyways), and because it may have been easier for people to search if there were a variety of keywords to hit. (But the second point is redundant now since
one apparantly can't search categories from the searchboxoh whoops, apparently one can search for categories. Regardless, no redirect showed up, so yeah, it's still useless, better to go with "Shoes" or "Footwear".) -Akira 05:21, 6 January 2012 (UTC)
This icon for me File:Item Icon 0207.png is what Item Protection Jelly looks like in game.
I'm not sure if it has been changed or something, the icon already with that name has a yellow bowl () which I haven't seen with this item. Regardless, the icon i found is unnamed, maybe you can rename it to be File:Item Protection Jelly 01.png or similar?
Elbit 22:34, 11 February 2012 (UTC)
- Oh and, for some reason, when you search (in multimedia) for Jelly, or Item protection, the currently named picture doesn't even come up as a result! Which is what lead me on my browsing through the unnamed icons in the first place. Elbit 22:39, 11 February 2012 (UTC)
Re: Hiya and Erm..
Well on that dragon vault wand thing I just put something in it so that someone would be able to go somewhere. I'll just let people know it need LOTS of more information.
Re #1: Sorry, I forget, i don't edit alot of Wikis. --JediMasterOW 20:54, 8 March 2012 (UTC)JediMasterOW
Thanks for the correction on Superhbman's talk page -- I totally forgot how those external links worked while typing that message, haha. Just thought I'd say hi since you said hi to me! How have you been? Have you been treating our baby Dragon Nest Wiki well? Kept it well-fed and clean? :> 〜Celadontalk 23:02, 21 June 2012 (UTC)