Wow, thanks for all the contributions!
Was fun. Apologies for messing up the class template on my first day though, first time editing a wiki.
- - Superhbman, 23 September 2011
I want to write about the Dragon Raid and Carderock Resistance. What are the NA terms for the 2 wars and what category should it go under?
- - Superhbman, 7 November 2011
- From what I can tell, the Dragon Raid is the fight with the Black Dragon 50 years ago. The Siege of Carderock is when the monster forces assaulted the town. As for a category... I would say World of Altera, but it's set up to be a Map category. I hope that does help a bit. And also hello =P --Ragen 06:29, 7 November 2011 (UTC)
Thank you. :D :- Superhbman, 8 November 2011
I believe we are using the description field in the skill template to display the in game descriptions. While the changes you made the the description of Charitable Zap are definitely informative, they should probably be put under details instead since that section is were we put player observations/clarifications of how a skill functions. I'll move it around, but I thought I would let you know why.
Understood. And you're welcome. :D :- Superhbman, 3 December 2011
So, since I didn't greet you earlier, I'm doing that now. I'm AKAAkira, you can just call me Akira. Nice to meet you. And I gotta say, I'm glad you've come back this month, have you ever checked how empty the Recent Changes page was during your intermission?
I've one thing to ask, though - what do you usually feel about spoilers? You've got loads of good stuff on the characters and the storyline. Do you think all the information you've got is worth hiding for the first-time viewers?
Thanks for all the contributions you've made so far~ AKAAkira 08:05, 3 December 2011 (UTC)
Hello. You're welcome. Yea, I admit I visited the Recent Changes occasionally without logging on and I watch as the page fills up with new account creation logs. I took time out to farm Onyxes for upgrades and to level an Elementalist to get screenshots and to refresh on the storyline.
I'm not sure about having spoilers because WoWPedia doesn't use it either. But feel free to discuss the matter with the higher-ups. I'll just say I understand and agree with both positions. Not using spoilers would align with WoWPedia, using spoilers because the story is revealed as the game progresses.
Superhbman, 3 December 2011.
Just a quick question, is Gerrant also called Geraint in-game? I was going to move your "Geraint" pictures 'cause I didn't like a possible misnomer, but seeing you redirected "Geraint" to Gerrant, if he's been called Geraint then I think it would be okay. AKAAkira 05:31, 5 December 2011 (UTC)
He's called Geraint in DN SEA, among other other things like Onyx is Agate and all the dungeons have different names. Kind of used to calling him Geraint and I thought it sounded better. You can move it, I don't mind. Superhbman, 5 December 2011.
Thank you for doing the first round of that. (And talk about bad timing, I was about to do an exam when I first checked back on the site. x.x) Keep up the good work! (No pressure, haha.) AKAAkira 17:21, 10 December 2011 (UTC)
You're welcome. Was sort of fun. I wonder what event started all this. Superhbman, 11 December 2011
Sorry, sorry, sorry...
About blocking you for a moment there. x.x My fingers getting trigger happy! Dang it!
Yeah, next time I'll just actually take a moment to see who I'm blocking -.-' Again, sorry 'bout that. AKAAkira 19:14, 10 December 2011 (UTC)
It's okay, didn't notice. Was running Cerberus Nest. :X Superhbman, 11 December 2011
'Cause it didn't look like you found them yet, and this tends to make things easier, so:
- Inputting "[[Poochum]]s", for example, does the exact same thing as inputting "[[Poochum|Poochums]]"
- Four tildes (~~~~) auto-signs your signature, and date, and Greenwhich (I think) Mean Time
- Capitals don't matter for the first letter - for example, "[[archer]]" would be the same as "[[Archer|archer]]"
Very impressive job with all the new info, by the way. ^^ Thank you for all of your contributions! Hope you had a Merry Christmas! -Akira 07:38, 27 December 2011 (UTC)
Oo, didn't know that, thank you. And thanks for doing the gears.
- - Superhbman 09:42, 30 December 2011 (UTC)
- No problem. Though those gears were screenshots from the last time I played, so they're kinda running out, whoops. Better head back in the game, heh. -Akira 16:53, 30 December 2011 (UTC)
Meh, forgot to log in when I did Chapter 5 Guardian Gerrant. :/
- If you want, I could roll-back the page and then you can add the edit under your account. 〜Celadontalk 00:03, 1 January 2012 (UTC)
Okay, thanks. :X And haven't seen you in a while.